Adding a special coating or process to your printed piece often means the difference between good and wow. There are several ways to finish your piece to give it that extra something.
Consider what an impact you’ll make with:
- UV Varnish – Add a high gloss or a matte coating over the complete piece or only on certain spots, for elements that really pop.
- High Gloss Spot – Great for making photographs and other graphic elements stand out.
- Pearlescent – Consider this for a high-end look of luxury.
- Die Cuts – These creative treatments help move the eye from one page to the next with special cuts and shapes.
- Fancy Folds – For pieces with “pick me up and play with me” appeal including gate folds, half folds, letter folds and more.
- Embossing – This three-dimensional stamping process can be combined with inks and foils for even more impact.
Not sure what you’re looking for? Contact us today for samples and advice.